We have been working with European funded projects for many years and during this time we have developed advanced project management skills, which our team use to ensure that your project is delivered to the highest standard.
Our company has been providing trusted advice and consultation services to non profit organisations, educational establishments, industrial organisations and individuals on how to choose and deliver a successful project on time and within budget.
We are able to assist you at various stages with management of your project:
Proposal / Application development
- building consortiums
- project concept development
- funding programme selection
- preparation and completion of the project application / proposals and tenders
- collate additional documents for submission
- budget preparation
- work plan development
- co-ordination and management
- evaluation and certification
- dissemination and exploitation
- quality assurance
Our dynamic team of project managers and project coordinators have experience in finance management, administration, communication, legal advice, conflict resolution, crisis management and business development; all understand that successful partnerships with our Partners/Clients depend on consistently delivering beyond expectation.